Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WOW, has it been a long time since I updated my blog or what??? I think it's been almost a month and a half! I guess I've just been so busy that I've neglected my cyber-friends! (And: Yes! I do have friends! Be nice)

Anyhoo, the quick run-down of sequences of events goes as follows: I was stuck with two annoying Australian houseguests for a week, after which I wanted to kill myself; I FINALLY got a job after taking shots with some sketchy Irish guy at one of my regular hangouts; my job consisted of being a waitress at an Irish pub called... how embarrassing... The Hairy Monk. Anyway, I started the job in an all-out Bat-Girl costume (mask, cape, utility belt, and everything) and worked there for a month; a week before Thanksgiving, an important teacher from my past passed away; I visited Idaho; I went to my first REAL Broadway show; I got fired from my job; and I have re-joined the ranks of the professional party-girls here in NYC.

Becky and I are getting along well... She is the BEST roommate I've ever had!


And something I've been looking forward to: J.J.Moorebucks is coming up to visit NYC, and is going to be staying on our couch! I can't WAIT to see that guy! I am SO EXCITED! :-D

Anyhoo, I have a big day of Liquor promotions to do tomorrow, so I am going to go get my beauty sleep! :-) I hope to hear from everyone! I heart u! xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

YAY!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home