Thursday, August 04, 2005

So I just spent a day of my life running a 6-year-old girl's birthday party...

Granted, I made $140 doing it, but please, remind me to never raise an itty bitty...

Have you ever heard of the line of toys BRATZ? Well, they're bitties with the biggest DSL's you've ever seen all wearing next to nothing, and their trademark logo is the "fu@#-me" hoochie boot... Well, apparently all girls from the age of 4 months to 17 years old are obsessed with these things... Katherine (the girl I now nanny) has EVERY SINGLE ONE of these dolls...

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing? I thought Barbie was a whore... What the heck is the world coming to?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's soo F-Ing sad! Hope all is well otherwise Kris. Love ya!! Miss Ya!! :-)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Harlan Smith said...

mmmm... bratz dollz... mmmm...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home