Wednesday, July 13, 2005

HOLY CRAP!!!!

So there I was: Walking down 10th Ave, crossing 52nd Street, and who do I see coming the other way? STEVEN FREAKIN' COLBERT from the Daily Show!!!! I almost peed my pants! Had he not been on his cell phone I would've gushed all over him about how he's my dream boat and how I want to have like 10,000 of his babies... as it was, though, I just stood and gazed longingly at his receding backside...

Just thought I'd share the MOST exciting celebrity sighting EVER with y'all! Have a great night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Harlan Smith said...

Kristina, I just watched "What Lies Beneath" last night, and I realized you totally remind me of Michelle Pfeifer. Or, rather, Michelle Pfeifer reminds me of you.

~Harlito out

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rog said...

This blog is you in electronic form - spicy, uninhibited, honest, way too ghetto and slightly annoying. Keep up the good work :)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home