Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hey HEY hey!!! How's it goin, yo?

So it's been an exciting week! So I'm still looking for a day-job, but I've decided to try to be a nanny for one of these fabulous New York families! I've had a couple of interviews and should start working next week, so here's hoping! If this all works out, I'll be Suzy HomeMaker by day and a professional Beer Wench by night! ...somehow I think I'll like the contrast :-)

Interestingly enough, though, I've been referred to the director Spike Lee's family to be their nanny! Ha! I think it'd be hilarious if I, the whitest girl ever to come out of Idaho, got to help raise Spike Lee's kids! It would be fun, though, so my fingers are crossed!

And more exciting news: One of my greatest loves has come back into my life! Beer Pong has made its way out to the East coast! We play on the floor, but at least our place is big enough to house the game, right? So far Becky and I are pretty evenly matched as competitors, we've both won 6 games apiece. Those of you planning on visiting should know that just because we're not in Tacoma doesn't mean our game's been allowed to fall off.

Other than that, what's been happening? Well, I think that Becky and I are on the payroll of one of a New York Madame...THAT's kindof interesting! We haven't been asked to sleep with anyone yet, but our boss has way too many chicks on her payroll not to be running SOME kind of sketchy operation.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, in regards to the many MANY requests for photographic evidence of Becky's and my boob-ular development, I'm working on figuring out how to upload pictures onto Becky's computer. 'Til I get that figured out, though, you're all just going to have to take our word for it. ;-)

Anyhoo, other than that, not a whole lot is happening! I hope everyone's well and that you're all having WAY too much fun this summer! Drop me a line anytime, I'd love to hear from ya! xoxo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dasher said...

Maybe if you get the job he'll teach you how to roll a fatty Spike Lee joint.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Harlan Smith said...

And if he doesn't hire you, you could sue him for reverse racism.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home